Does your community have an idea for a project to lower CO2 emissions in your area?
Apply to the Falck Renewables Call for project proposals for Decarbonisation 2019.
Projects in the areas of clean energy, energy efficiency, sustainable mobility, enhancing green features and education are all eligible.
Two different projects can receive up to 80% of the proposed project budgets (max £ 6,000 each) from Falck Renewables.
Two awarded projects will be announced at the 2nd Falck Renewables Sustainable Communities Awards Dinner in Dunblane on 20 November 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application form via the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and any supporting information by 13 November 2019.
Each community benefit fund or cooperative can enter one project.
The project must:
- be located in the communities around Falck Renewables wind farms. Find the complete list of eligible territories here: community.falckrenewables.eu/communities
- help towards lowering CO2 emissions in the local area
- start within 12 months from the application and demonstrate results within a further 12 months
- be supported by the local community
- be able to be measured and evaluated
The applications will be judged by a panel made up of Richard Dibley, Managing Director, Falck Renewables UK; Toni Volpi, CEO, Falck Renewables SpA.
For more information contact: Erin Hunter, Community Liaison Manager, Falck Renewables Tel. 0 784 1423007