Does your community have an idea for a sustainable energy project that could make a difference to your area?
Apply to the Falck Renewables Sustainable Energy Project Competition for a chance to win up to £5,000 to help make your project a reality.
The applications will be judged by a panel made up of representatives from Falck Renewables and Scottish Renewables.
Winners will be announced at Falck Renewables Awards Dinner, Stirling, Tuesday 20 November 2018.
How to Apply
Each community benefit fund or BenCom can enter one pro-ject using the form below.
The proposed project must:
• be located within the geographical area covered by the fund or BenCom
• contribute to energy effi-ciency, energy conservation, the produc-tion of renew-able energy, clean energy awareness
• have a start date of within 12 months of the applica-tion to the competition and demon-strate results within a fur-ther 12 months
• be supported by the local community
• be able to be evaluated to measure its success
Apply before 13 November 2018 to compete for financial support!
Up to 80% of the cost of the winning project (for a max of £5,000) will be covered by Falck Renewables.