ARE YOU A STUDENT CONSIDERING A CAREER IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY SECTOR? APPLY BEFORE 13 NOVEMBER 2019 TO REQUEST FINANCIAL SUPPORT!
We believe in nurturing talents and we are committed to supporting young people develop professional skills related to the renewable energy sector.
Falck Renewables Support Scheme for Sustainable Energy Studies 2019 will provide financial support for individuals to allow them to take up a course and possibly gain a job in the sustainable energy industry. We are particularly interested in supporting students working towards a qualification in energy and renewables.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to the Scheme by completing the: Online Application Form
Timelimit: 13 November 2019
- Applicants must be 16 or over at the start of the course
- Applicants must live in local communities hosting Falck Renewables wind farms
- Applicants must be studying a qualification that would help them gain professional skills they can use in the renewable energy sector, preferably with a focus on wind energy
- Applicants must demonstrate an offer of a place on the course of their choice before applying
- Applicants must complete the online application form, including details of a referee willing to support the application
- Eligible territories are the communities around Falck Renewables wind farms. Find the complete list of eligible territories here: community.falckrenewables.eu/communities
- An annual fund of £ 6000 will be shared among successful applicants
- Support will be paid for one year for an HNC or equivalent
- Falck Renewables may provide a portion of the support applied for
- Falck Renewables will cover expenses which assist the student to complete their course
- Eligible expenses include travel/commuting costs, training materials (books, software) and equipment
- The successful student must provide receipts of all their expenditure
- Evidence that the applicant is registered and attending the course will be required before any money is paid
- Applicants may be asked to repay funds if they fail to complete the course
- Successful applications will be noticed directly to the applicant before November 13, 2019
For more information contact: Erin Hunter, Community Liaison Manager, Falck Renewables Tel. 0 784 1423007