ARE YOU A STUDENT CONSIDERING A CAREER IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY SECTOR OR A BUSINESS LOOKING TO UPSKILL/RESKILL YOUR WORKFORCE IN SUSTAINABLE ENERGY?
TO REQUEST FINANCIAL SUPPORT, APPLY BEFORE 8 AUGUST 2022!
We are delighted to announce the launch of the third year of our Student Support Scheme for Sustainable Energy Studies in Sweden.
If you know of any young people in your area studying or planning to study courses related to renewable energy, tell them to apply to our support scheme! Or if there is an organisation in your area which would benefit from funding for training in the area of energy sustainability or renewable energy, then please encourage them to find out more.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications to the Scheme must be submitted by completing the: ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
8 August 2022 – Close of application period
Mid. September 2022 – Contact successful applicants
We are particularly interested in supporting those students or technicians working towards a qualification in energy and renewables. But other qualifications in a similar subject area may also be qualified for support.
- Applicants must be 16 or over at the start of the course.
- Eligible applicants are those individuals living in a radius of 500 km of Swedish Falck Renewables wind farm community areas.
- Applicants must be studying a qualification that would help them gain professional skills they can use in the renewable energy sector.
- All applicants must complete the online application form, including details of a referee who is willing to support the application.
- The annual fund will be shared between the successful applicants.
- Support will be paid for a period of one year – Falck Renewables may decide to provide a portion of the support applied for.
- Falck Renewables will cover expenses which assist the candidates to complete their course. Eligible expenses include travel/commuting costs, training materials (books, software), internet connection and equipment.
- The successful applicant must provide receipts or evidence of all their expenditure.
- Evidence that the applicant is registered and attending the course will be required before any money is paid.
- Applicants may be asked to repay funds if they fail to complete the course.
- Applications will be considered by a Falck Renewables committee.
For more information, please contact:
Nils Frisén, Asset Manager Nordics
Tel. +46 (0) 73 0860 114